9.12.12

London: South Bank and the O2

Hello folks!
This week's adventure also happens to be a musical extravaganza - this time a trip out to the capital city to see the one and only Jason Mraz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, let us begin:
twinkle twinkle little...London eye...
Walking round the big city, drinking in some of the sites before the gig. The trees along South Bank were all strung with twinkly lights - very festive.
hazy book stall - a place that breeds dreams

In the "Winter Wonderland" market, as we nibbled toasted chestnuts and took in the wonderful smells of cinnamon, mulled wine and German sausages, we stumbled across this extensive and magical book stall. I could have honestly spent forever there, which of course was not possible.


majestic; St Paul's

Just before we submerged ourselves into the hectic underground, I turned round to face this magnificent sight and just had to take a quick snap.


The concert itself was absolutely incredible. He even played some of his old stuff for us true fans! His music has this wonderfully chilled quality yet lively and playful; the kind of stuff you just can't but help to smile to. The staging was simple, yet very effective. Then again, when you have a stage presence as large as Mr Mraz, you don't really need any fancy gimmicks to sell tickets; just good tunes, an infectious smile and a lovable personality. I would write more about how totally-super-duper-amazing this was, but words literally cannot describe it. All I will say is I definitely recommend you check out this incredible man's music and if you ever get the opportunity, go and see him!
Oh yeah, and I couldn't leave without showing you my best new purchase of my very own Jason Mraz t-shirt...I know what I'll be wearing next week to college...

4 comments:

  1. Love London so much! Can't wait to visit again one day soon x

    raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a quirky and diverse city! I feel very lucky to live as near to it as I do. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, love London in the dark!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love London so much aha :) XO

      Delete

Please, do tell, spill the beans, tell me what you think, release your thoughts...