26.9.12

Boo Enterprise Review

And so it has come - the day my boo enterprise throw has arrived! Now you're probably thinking what on earth am I talking about so naturally, I will explain this wonder to you. Boo Enterprise are a a fairly new company on the fair trade scene founded by Becky Barber in 2010. The company sells products ethically made in Madagascar to help local communities. Its a great place to order unique, colourful and charming bags, trinkets and home ware that are perfect for gifts or just to brighten up your home. What more could you want, beautiful products benefiting a great cause! 

Each rug comes with a label telling
you who has made yours! Cute or what!?
Thus I could not resist ordering one of the delightful hand-woven throws to see what it was all about. I am pleased to report back to you all that it is definitely worth every penny! It is a good quality throw that is perfect to add a splash of vibrance to any room. I've used mine as a bed throw but you could use it as anything from a rug to even hanging it on the wall as a piece of feature art work.
See for yourself at  http://www.booenterprise.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do tell, spill the beans, tell me what you think, release your thoughts...